Dear Patients & Visitors, Please review before coming in for an appointment:
We are open and seeing all patients. To mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to keep the community and our patients healthy, Midwest Orthopaedics is taking the following precautionary measures effective immediately:
- All individuals entering our building and our practice are required to wear a mask or face covering. We will provide a mask if you do not have one.
- Any patient with symptoms of illness such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or upper respiratory symptoms must reschedule their appointment by calling (913) 362-8317.
- Notify staff immediately if you have traveled outside the United States or have been in potential contact with a person known to have or suspected to have COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- As an alternative to being seen in our offices, some physicians now offer telehealth visits in specific cases.
- Only patients will be allowed in the office and the exam rooms. Individuals accompanying the patients will be asked to wait in their cars or the office or building lobby. The only exceptions will be:
- Patients who are minors (only one parent allowed to accompany the child)
- Caretakers for Non-ambulatory or infirm patients requiring assistance (only one allowed)
- All employees at Midwest Orthopaedics will adhere to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Kansas Department of Health and Environment community mitigation strategies related to COVID-19.
- CDC has identified older adults and those who have serious chronic medical conditions as high risk for getting very sick from COVID-19. Please notify our staff immediately if you wish to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with these limitations as we work together to ensure the highest level of health and safety for our patients, staff, and community!